Heritage Living is a 24-bed facility, which is made up of three Residential Care Facility (RCFE) for the Elderly with a capacity of 18 beds and one location Adult Residential Facility (ARF) with 6 beds. All locations are located in the South-West area of Bakersfield.
All our facilities meet the licensing and Kern Behavioral regulations. Further, the facilities are modified to meet CCL, fire code, Title 22 regulations, structurally, in design, and in program implementation. All locations are remodeled and furnished to comfortably accommodate our clients.
Heritage Living provides care for adult residents from ages 18-59 and older adults ages 60 and older, who require residential and support services. The facility provides care for short-term severely mentally ill adults, who have an extensive history of hospitalizations; occasionally require one-on-one supervision to maintain their safety; display severe periodic behavioral problems; and are unable to function independently in the community. The facility provides 24/7 supervision and includes the following:
- adequate personal space for privacy in a comfortable household setting
- transportation to community outings and doctor appointments
- regular meetings between the residents and program personnel
- care for either ambulatory or non-ambulatory residents
- administration of medication
Copyright © Heritage Living Inc..